Is CHC right for my elderly loved one?
If you are looking for a small homelike environment for your loved one that is safe and provides for all his/her personal needs, Candlelight is the place.
We are licensed by the State of California since 1997 for providing round-the-clock caregiving for six clients.
- Family home environment
- 24 Hrs. personal care
- Trained caregivers
- Safe and secure facility
- Assistance with all personal care
Maintenance-free living for our residents
We take care of the housekeeping, laundry, medications assistance, food, and personal activities for our residents. You will not need to worry about loved ones as our trained staff provide assistance 24-hours a day. Medical treatment plan must be in place prior to admission.
Security systems are in place (surveillance cameras, wireless call buttons, night-activated wireless motion detectors) to ensure your loved one’s safety.
Main services list
- 24 hrs. personal care
- Three delicious and well-balanced meals plus snacks (special diets available)
- Medication assistance, O2, and self-administered insulin dependent diabetes; prescription pick-up
- Hospice waiver; continence or incontinence care
- Secured for mild to moderate dementia (no aggressive or night wanderers)
- Transportation to and from appointments/activites
- Planned activities based on individual interests